BOSTON, Nov. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Compare the top early Amazon and Walmart TV deals for Black Friday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on LG, TCL, Toshiba, Samsung smart 4K TVs listed below by the deals team at Deal Tomato.
Best TV deals:
- Save up to $600 on highly rated Smart TV models at Amazon – check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
- Save up to $1304 on a wide range of 55″, 65″ & 70″ 4K TVs at Amazon – save on bestselling flat and curved screen LED TVs with Ultra HD and HDR video quality and smart TV features
- Save up to $800 on LG, Samsung & Sony 4K & HD TVs at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to 53% on Samsung TVs at Amazon.com – check live prices on top-rated Samsung QLED 8K and 4K TVs, Premium UHD models & The Frame TV
- Save up to $401 on a wide range of Vizio TV models at Amazon – check live prices on the P Series, M Series & V Series with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution and Dolby Vision HDR
- Save up to $200 on Roku TVs at Amazon – Roku offers access to 500,000+ movies and TV shows
- Save up to 44% on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon – check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
- Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon – check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
- Save on select LED & OLED smart TVs at Walmart.com
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Smart TVs can stream high definition movies and TV shows with an Internet connection. Top TV brands such as Samsung, LG, Sony, Toshiba and TCL offer various LED models capable of up to 4K, and even 8K, resolution video along with Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X audio quality. Popular TV sizes include 55 inch, 60 inch, 65 inch and 70 inch screens, and are available on Walmart and Amazon.
What are Black Friday sales? The weekend following Thanksgiving Day was traditionally a period when retail stores would offer large discounts on items to welcome the start of the Christmas shopping season. The boosted sales retailers receive starting on the Friday after Thanksgiving was enough to put retailers ‘into the black’, thus forming the basis for Black Friday.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Tomato